Meet Katya, Skin Therapist and Math Wizard
By AMS Fulfillment
Tell us about your most awesome client experience. I always feel awesome when my clients feel radiant and alive after their treatment and when I see satisfaction in their eyes and a sense of pleasant surprise. I especially enjoy when I can satisfy the most skeptical clients who feel that nothing significant can be done, but in the end I am able to prove the opposite.
Tell us about your snacks. We hear they’re delicious. There is nothing special about my snacks, just fruits or vegetables! And not because I am a perfect eater, but because I don’t have a craving for sweets. I grew up in Russia, and we didn’t have a habit of snacking often, other than apples or bananas.
What do you do to personally take care of yourself? It might sound banal, but I religiously follow my routine. It doesn’t matter how tired or sleepy I am, I force myself to do my rituals: wash off makeup, cleanse, do light massage, apply mask while brushing my teeth, then finish by moisturizing. To save precious time, I can be more efficient and do my mask while having supper. It sounds boring, but without discipline, there will not be any results. This is like a diet or exercising. I call it my homework.
We hear you’ve got five bits of wisdom for clients. Tell us!
• Do not hesitate to spend on good products, it is always worth every penny: think about how much you spend on unwanted clothing or shoes…
• Do facials regularly because is not just awesome time spent, but also contributes to your health and is an investment in your future health and maintaining a youthful appearance.
• Be consistent in your skin care routine, don’t skip it, and don’t cheat yourself.
• Don’t be afraid to try new products, and be open to new experiments and enhancements.
• Be positive every day, find a reason for being in a good mood: a sunny day, great job, hot sex, anything! Because expression lines are lighter from smiling than from frowning. Wrinkles from grim expressions are deeper and more difficult to treat!
How To Help Those Displaced By The Woolsey Fire
Help Heyday help members of the Los Angeles community who are currently displaced by the Woolsey Fire.
You're all set!
We got you! Speak soon, The Heyday Team
Meet Gina, Skin Therapist, Holistic Healer & Good Witch [copy]
Hi Gina! Where are you from? Middletown, NY So how did you get into skincare? I took a kind of winding route into skincare, although I had alwa...
8 Mother's Day Gifts You'll Want To Keep For Yourself
We have a lot of moms on our team at Heyday. In honor of them, our moms, and the people we love like a mother, we put together a quick guide to wha...